The Latin-American Symposium on Dependable Computing (LADC) is the major event on computer system dependability in Latin-America. LADC’2022 will feature technical sessions, workshops, tutorials, fast abstracts, keynote talks from international experts in the area, and an industrial track. The symposium scope includes recent research results on software and system dependability. The Symposium is promoted by the Special Committee on Fault-Tolerant Systems (CE-TF) of the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC). LADC’2022 will be co-located with the XI Brazilian Symposium on Computing Systems Engineering (SBESC).
Confirmed Keynotes and Tutorial Speakers:
- Marilyn C. Wolf (University of Nebraska–Lincoln)
- Joanna I. Olszewska (University of the West of Scotland)
- Paulo Leitão (Polytechnic Institute of Bragança)
- Tiago Kaoru Matsuo (AQTech Power Prognostics)
- Achour Mostefaoui
- Elias Procópio Duarte Jr.