The 12th Latin-American Symposium on Dependable and Secure Computing (LADC 2023) will be held in Bolivia at the city of La Paz, from the 16th to the 20th of October 2023. LADC is the major Latin American event on computer systems dependability. All aspects of dependable and secure computer systems, systems of systems, and digital engineering are within the scope of the conference, including fault-tolerant architectures, protocols, and algorithms, models for performance, dependability and security evaluation, experimentation, and assessment of dependable and secure systems.
LADC will be co-located with the CLEI 2023 – XLIX Latin-American Conference of Informatic, making it an opportunity to exchange ideas with a wider community and find new project partners. LADC 2023 welcomes researchers and practitioners from both dependability and security domains to submit workshop proposals addressing hot topics and challenges, promoting discussions and exchange of ideas still in an early stage, or acting as working sessions to make progress towards current issues.
Proposal Submission Prospective workshop organizers should send their proposal (maximum recommended size is 2 pages in PDF) to the workshop chair Regina Moraes (firstname.lastname@example.org). These proposals should have the following structure:
- Title of the workshop;
- A description of the workshop, including its goals, scope, and relevance to the LADC community;
- The expected general format of the workshop (regular paper presentations, poster presentations, invited talks, panel discussions, demo sessions, …);
- Information regarding the paper submission (namely, maximum paper length), the procedure for paper selection, promotion, and the expected number of participants;
- Length of the workshop (half-day or 1 day);
- Information about previous editions, if any;
- Brief bio of the workshop organizers, including their previous experience on organizing workshops, and a tentative list of possible program committee members.
- Workshop proposal submission deadline: June 16th, 2023.
- Workshop acceptance notification to organizers: June 24th, 2023